Due to de fact that it is the natural juice of olives we can enjoy the benefits of the ecological olive oil.
We present 10 easy recipes with bread and olive oil to prepare whenever you want to:
• With garlic: spread a clove of garlic on a loaf of bread (oats, rye, sesame, whole wheat bread). Add a little bit of ecological olive oil. Bake in the oven.
• With tomato: place tomato slices over the bread and add some oregano and olive oil.
• With parsley: make superficial cuts to a cereal bread and pour some olive oil, some mashed garlic and some parsley inside. Bake for few minutes.
• With walnuts: Pour some oil in the bread, some chopped walnuts, pepper and bake it in the oven.
• With mozzarella: Add some low fat cheese as the last layer for your bread and add some olive oil and tomato too. Bake it in the oven.
• With balsamic vinegar and garlic: Mix some balsamic vinegar, some garlic, oregano and some extra virgin olive oil. Place another loaf of bread and put it in the microwave for few seconds.
• With olives and lemon: Mix 10 olives, 1 tablespoon of ecological olive oil, a pinch of salt and ½ tablespoon of lemon juice. Grind it well and spread it on to the bread.
• Al Pesto: In the blender mix fresh basil, garlic, walnuts or nuts, parmesan cheese, pecorino cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Spread the paste over bread and make sandwiches.
• Just with salt: sprinkle or soak the bread (fresh or toasted bread) with olive oil and add some salt.
• Dipping sauce with paprika and chickpeas: Make a paste with chickpeas, olive oil, garlic, the juice of ½ lemon, salt, and pepper. Add sweet paprika and more olive oil. Spread it over bread.