When giving a gift to a loved one, we always want to cause the best possible sensation.
And the fact is that the act of giving a gift is a very emotional moment where we strengthen and reinforce relationships with people.
That is why it is important that the gift we are going to give has the best possible packaging.
But what exactly is packaging?
Let’s find out together!
- What is packaging?
- Benefits of packaging
- Why is EVOO packaging important?
- The best EVOO Gourmet packaging
- Verde Esmeralda Blue Sapphire Bottle Organic Picual 500 Ml
- Arbequina & World Case From Castillo De Canena. Flavors Of The World
- Combinable Case Castillo De Canena With Oak Smoke And Harissa Or Plankton
What is packaging?
The word packaging is an Anglo-Saxon term widely used in marketing and advertising to refer to the product’s presentation card.
More specifically, it refers to the container, box or case that wraps the product.
What we might know as the typical brown cardboard box, packaging has evolved over the years to become a key element for companies.
Benefits of packaging
The main benefits that we can achieve thanks to packaging are:
- Giving a good brand image: if the packaging is in line with the values of the brand, we will make customers recognise us, so that we can influence their decision if we offer them a good shopping experience.
- Attract potential customers: if the packaging is attractive, unique or different, we will be differentiating ourselves from the competition and, therefore, we will be attracting the attention of consumers.
- Better protection: the product is protected at all times from its creation, transport and distribution to its sale and use.
Why is EVOO packaging important?
Focusing now on the excellent extra virgin olive oil, the packaging of EVOO takes on greater importance.
We have already seen the main advantages of good packaging, benefits that also apply to gourmet extra virgin olive oils.
But why is EVOO packaging even more important than any other product?
Very simple: because of the packaging materials.
It is very important to take care of the materials that give shape to the packaging of the oil bottle, as we will be protecting it against oxygen or temperature changes.
And why should we protect it?
Because if the packaging fails to keep the EVOO at room temperature and allows light or air to penetrate it, we will be losing all the beneficial elements of the extra virgin olive oil.
Therefore, the EVOO packaging is very important, not only for the benefits of the packaging, but also to ensure the best quality of the product.
The best EVOO Gourmet packaging
Here are some of the best EVOO products with fantastic packaging that will leave you open-mouthed.
Verde Esmeralda Blue Sapphire Bottle Organic Picual 500 Ml
Presented in a sapphire-shaped bottle, Verde Esmeralda presents Blue Shapire, a top quality 100% organic extra virgin picual olive oil from the acclaimed olive groves of Jaén.
It is an attractively designed edition that holds the precious liquid gold inside, presenting a strong personality of intense green colour with aromas of fresh grass, fig, alloza tomato, citrus and tomato.
It is perfect for palates looking for something balanced, as it is sweet on the palate, moving towards the medium bitterness and finishing with a slight spiciness from the Picual Organic.
Discover the complete collection of Verde Esmeralda gems with its picual variety and get the one that best suits you.
Arbequina & World Case From Castillo De Canena. Flavors Of The World
Castillo de Canena’s gourmet oils have stood out for years for their quality from Jaén.
Now, thanks to the help of prestigious chefs, they have prepared these special oils that will delight the most exquisite palates.
This collection compiles four bottles that bring together the flavours of Europe, Asia, Africa and America in a special case:
- Taste of America: infuses its arbequina oil with pink berries, black pepper, hibiscus pepper and mace.
- Taste of Asia: arbequina oil infused with cinnamon, cardamom and Szechuan pepper.
- Taste of Europe: arbequina oil infused with dill seed, caraway, nutmeg and coriander seed.
- Taste of Africa: arbequina oil infused with grains of paradise, cumin, vanilla and cloves.
Combinable Case Castillo De Canena With Oak Smoke And Harissa Or Plankton
Continuing with the Castillo de Canena gourmet oils, we find this Castillo de Canena Oak Smoke oil case with the bottle of Arbequina & Harissa or Arbequina Plancton.
The main characteristics of each oil are:
- Its Harissa oil is a mixture of spices made up of dry red pepper, cayenne, garlic, coriander and caraway.
- Its plankton oil is formed by the arbequina variety infused with marine phytoplankton, offering a taste of the sea.
- Its oil flavoured with Oak Smoke, achieves a spectacular mixture of a good extra virgin oil with touches of oak wood smoke.
If you are in the mood for something unique, you can combine 2 bottles to your liking to offer you an extraordinary culinary experience together with an exceptional packaging.
Now you know all about gourmet EVOO packaging and its importance for the consumer’s enjoyment.
Ready to give extra virgin olive oil as a gift with the best packaging?
Leave a Reply