O-Med Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
O-Med is a company with a long family tradition in the production, packaging and marketing of AOVE. The oil mill is located in Granada as well as the farm, more specifically in the village of Acula (Granada).
Due to the climate in the farm and thanks to the harvesting at the key moment of ripeness of the fruit are obtained pure and homogeneous productions which give that quality to the different varieties picual, arbequina and hojiblanca. All the energy used in the oil mill comes from the use of the pits of the olives that are burned to generate this energy. O-Med oils are harvested early so you get an intense fruity oil.
Outstanding prizes won by O-MED include:
- Year 2013: Third Grand Prix Mario Solinas IOC
- GOLD at the 2013 New York International Competition
- Gold and Bronze in the International Competition of Los Angeles 2011 and 2013
- Zurich International Award 2013
- Gold ; appearance in the world guide to the best olive oils Flos Olei 2011-2013 by Marco Oreggia
- Japan 2013 - Two Gold Medals
- Special Mention by the Sol D'Oro Jury of Verona - 2012-2013
- Der Feinschmecker Top 50 - From 2010 to 2013 they have appeared among the 50 best oils in the world.
- Special Mention in Expoliva 2013.
It is possible to find O-Med in the best restaurants, luxury hotels and gourmet shops in the world as O-Med is present in about 25 countries.